Friday, March 29, 2013

| The Short Of It |

Last week I was on a mission styling for an event and just happened to pop into Express. Out of the corner of my eye, something tribal caught my attention. Behold, the go-to shorts for summer.

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Express Ikat short, $54.90

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Express cotton short, $54.90

In addition to the ikat prints, the bright solids and short-trouser denim options are swoon worthy as well. Seriously, I want them all.

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Express short-trouser denim, $49.90

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Express sailor short, $39.90

And, of course, the electric blue:

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
Express sateen short, $49.90

I am fortunate that, come Summer, I can wear these to work. Express does a great job pairing the shorts with bright, electric blouses [ you've seen my obsession here ]. Here are some pairings I will try:

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com



xo | din

photo courtesy: Express, Topshop, ZARA


ICYMI: More Spring/Summer trends to covet, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...