Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Best

It's the eve of my big day and that day would be my birthday!! This means preparations are in order, specifically planning my attire!

Finishing touches will be made tomorrow of course with fabulous hair and flawless makeup, but here is a sneak peek of what I plan to don on the big day!






Tank top: second hand
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Joey
Necklace: Nordstrom
Bracelet: Goodwill
Ring: Goodwill
Nail polish: OPI's Euro Centrale Collection Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! (coral)*, OY -- Another Polish Joke! (gold); collection also seen here.

*Due to the fact that my mother is whipping up a 6-layer salted caramel chocolate cake, I thought it would only be fitting to wear Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!

XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...