Sunday, March 31, 2013

Don A New To Greet The Son

Happy Easter everyone! It's such a beautiful time of year! Blossoms on the trees, Easter egg hunts for the little ones, spending time with family, and celebrating the resurrection of our Savior!

I remember being a little girl and being SO excited to pick out a new Easter dress each year. Now I'm not so little, but I still can't resist getting something pretty and new for the special holiday, that I can then wear the rest of Spring and Summer.

I hope you all have a blessed Easter, and catch a bit of this absolutely beautiful sunshine I'm experiencing in my part of the country! Here are some photos of my fun new dress and the beautiful weather I'm enjoying!



Dress- Cynthia Rowley
Shoes- Bakers
Bracelets- H&M
Earrings- Forever 21

XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...