Thursday, May 28, 2015

Falling Into Place



Hi lovelies! I'm excited to give you the 411 on my move status! My husband landed in Oahu on Tuesday night and has quickly settled in. He got our girls registered for school yesterday and found us a place to live. We will only have to walk 10 minutes to be in downtown Honolulu. Way to go husband, huh?! Just over there taking care of business!

Thank you to my family and friends who have been praying for me! This has been such a smooth transition, and everything is really falling into place. Can't wait to start posting when I get there!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

xo | dré 


jumper | Zinga
sandals | Dolce Vita
sunglasses | Marc by Marc Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...