Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stare-worthy


A few weeks ago I visited Bellacara in Old Town Alexandria for the first time. A friend of mine from church is a manager there and is always wearing fun lip colors so I knew I had to go and see what this little boutique beauty shop was all about. Apparently I like my lip color like my nail polish because I fell in love with a fuschia color. Not surprised here!

This color goes on smooth like a lip balm and keeps my lips feeling moisturized. It also is long lasting like a stay all day, but isn't too glossy or sticky feeling. I've been wearing it a lot lately with a little liner to add a finishing touch. Be sure to like our Facebook page to see all of the close ups!

"People will stare, make it worth their while." – Harry Winston

xo | din


lipstick | Kevyn Aucoin 'Jorjia' (available for purchase at Bellacara or here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...