Thursday, May 14, 2015

Periwinkle Please


So I know that I was blonde for about 5 min (6 weeks if you want to be technical), but it was always my plan to color my hair a fun new hue. I just figured that since it was such a process to bleach out my brown mane, that I would rock the blonde for a bit.

Periwinkle is one of the few shades that my hair has yet to be, and I think that it's gorgeous! If you get a chance to see me in person, it really is the perfect combo of baby blue and lavender. I think I'll keep this one for awhile ;) Like it?

xo | dré 


vest hoodie | American Apparel 
pants | Denim Blvd 
sandals| Speedo 
bag | Marc by Marc Jacobs 
hair | Sharon at Sharon's Hair Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...