Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Cookout


Yesterday's cookout was a lot of fun. I feel like I'm on repeat when I say that I'm so blessed by the connections I've made at my church. Many of my friends either served, are serving, or know someone who has served in the military, so it was quite special to enjoy each others' company in a way that was respectful to all who sacrificed for our freedom.

If you've ever put on a uniform, or watched a loved one walk out the door in one, thank you.


As you can see, my afternoon attire was kept ultra simple. Proudly wrapped my hair in our grand ol' flag, applied a smooth like butter lipstick, shades, and was on my way. I appreciated how comfortable this laid-back look was––perfect for a cookout!

Enjoy your day!
xo | din


scarf | Zulily
tank | H&M
cross-body clutch | Miztique
running skirt | Vogo
slip-ons | MIA
lipstick | Kevyn Aucoin 'Jorjia'

photos | cindy lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...