Saturday, May 2, 2015

Where's Poppins When I Need Her


I need Mary Poppins in my life right now. I could really use a spoonful of sugar and her magical snapping fingers to organize my stuff!

This weekend my husband and I are moving all of our belongings (minus clothes) into a storage unit in preparation for our move. I cannot begin to describe the stress I've been going through all while trying to accomplish this task along with everything else I've had going on this week. My usual night of sleep has been replaced with short "naps" very similar to the nights din and I had in NYC. If you see a haggard blonde on the streets, it's probably me. 

What are your tips for moving? Do you keep your cool and breeze right through it, or do you struggle like me? If you have any tidbits of wisdom to share, I'm all ears! Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

xo | dré 


top | Cotton Citizen
shorts | H&M 
kicks | Steve Madden
necklace | Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...