Thursday, June 13, 2013
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
I know that you're dying to know how I got this fabulous newsprint on my nails! Well I have great news! This is a DIY project that is SO easy!
1. Polish your nails with a light color of nail polish. ( I used OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu )
2. Allow the polish to dry completely.
3. Clip up pieces of newspaper, large enough to cover your entire nail.
4. Place one piece of newspaper per nail and then using a cotton ball saturated with rubbing alcohol, place it on top of the newspaper, making sure the alcohol completely seeps through. Once it's completely wet, peel the paper off.
5. Finish your manicure off with a top coat to seal everything in and give it a beautiful shine!
*Tip* if the newsprint transfers onto your skin, which it most likely will....once you have finished, take a Qtip, wet it with some water, and then carefully rub around your nail. It comes right off!
WARNING!! This manicure is sure to draw attention! Do not proceed unless your goal is to turn heads!