Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Fairytale for Fall


The only reason I would want to jump to Fall season is when I see collections like Alice + Olivia F2014RTW come down the runway. I can't wait to wear that is the thought that comes to mind. Then, the sun and warmth start breaking through the cold and the idea is pushed to the back of my mind until the weather cools.

I'm so inspired by this collection by Stacey Bendet who said, "The clothes are dark, sexy, and all tying back to a Victorian element." Color, sleek, feminine, rock-- it's all here. Bring it on Fall!

Here are some key pieces to build this inspired look:

1. Lace Body Suit
H&M | $24.95

2. Jumper
Misguided | Roksana, $35.98

3. Lace Tights
Wolford | Evelyn, $58

4. Color
Chi Chi London | $108.34

H&M | $59.95

5. Vintage Jewelry
Charming Charlie | Pearl and Stone Choker, $15

6. Pointed Toe
Levity | Harper, $49.95

I hope you have fun creating your fairytale fall wardrobe! 
May the colors be rich and your silouette sultry!

xo | din


photos | style.com/Alice + Oliva (shop the new collection here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...