Sunday, August 17, 2014

Green With Envy


A few weeks ago, I road tripped to Cali. It was so much fun, and I have much more to share from my trip! 

There were a couple of nights that I spent just outside San Fran, and rode the BART into the city. On my ride in, a girl got on and sat next to me. She had jungle green hair. I looked and her and said, "Your hair is amazing!" She wasn't thoroughly convinced as she had just gotten it done the day before, and was still adjusting to it. I insisted to her that it was and we parted ways. 

Since then I haven't been able to get her hair out of my head, so I decided it was time for me to indulge as well! After all, I've never had green hair!

Taking in consideration the health of my hair and the happiness of my husband, I decided not to bleach my hair out entirely it before I put the green on. Instead, I decided just to put the green over the top of the brown I already had. I knew this way it would be more subtle, but still give me the pop of green that I desired. I'm loving it! What do you think? Would you try a fun color in your hair? 

xo | dré 

top | Victoria's Secret
skirt | active basic 
heels | Guess
hair color | Sharon Gause | Sharon's Hair Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...