Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Glitter Off


 
There's one thing every woman knows, who has ever polished her nails with glitter; it's near impossible to get off! It's a love/hate really. One moment I'm feeling all sparkly and fancy, and the next I'm angry and sweating from trying to get the darn stuff off!

Well, let me tell you. OPI has come out with a fantastic polish called Glitter Off. You apply one thin coat to clean nails and let it dry completely. Next, you apply your favorite glitter polish. When you are done wearing the polish, no need to sweat! Just push the edge of it and peel it off.

It seemed to good to be true, so I thought I would try it out. My concern was that with such easy removal, it only made sense that the polish would just come right off before I was ready to take it off. I was relieved to find out that's not the case. I polished my nails with a glitter polish on Friday, and made it all the way until Tuesday, at which point I was ready to change, so I peeled it off. How great is that?! 

So now that the secret is out, what are you waiting for??


xo | dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...