Sunday, August 3, 2014

Root for the Home Team!

Take me out to the ball game!

This weekend is a baseball weekend for me. In fact, I'm writing from Camden Yards-- one of the most popular baseball stadiums in the US! Yesterday's baseball experience was dedicated to the Washington Nationals who had complete domiNATion over the Phillies (11-0). But today, it's all about the M's!

My friend (who's from Bellingham, WA) and I are showing our colors for our home team, the Seattle Mariners. Check out a few ways we're representin' out here on the east coast!


Fun, right? Also great is the fact that a Tacoma native checked us in and gave me this Griffey baseball card! Fortunately, we chose pretty great seats for never having been to the stadium!

Uh-oh! Here comes a fly ball, gotta go!!

Go M's!!

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...