Monday, May 6, 2013

[ Mirror To My Sole ]

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

I think I found my treasure. For there my heart is...in the mirror of my heels! There's no surprise that the snake skin caught my eye, but it was the mirrors that sold me. RTW? You know it!

These YSL metallic beauties are the first from the brand in my wardrobe. And I'm excited that they come from the collection I fell in love with last year.
YSL ~ FW2012 RTW
If this is the first time you're seeing this collection, you must not deprive yourself any longer! See Stefano Pilati's final collection for Yves Saint Laurent here.

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com




So where we going? Wheee!

xo | din









photo courtesy | Monica Feudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...