Saturday, May 25, 2013

[ Ring Society ]

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

Add a little more to the mix. Because it's fun!

During our recent trip to NYC we picked up some great accessories including these knuckle rings. They are a simple, yet great, addition to your current ring collection and they can be manipulated to suit your desired style. (See how we dropped it to the base of our pinkies?) 

The infinity ring that dré wears was picked up from a street vendor near DASH SoHo. Since dré snagged the last one, the gentleman handcrafted one for me right then and there! My spike ring is one of my favs. It's one of those anything that says look at me pieces that I covet.

xo | din

de[CODE]:
Knuckle rings by Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...