Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Pleasant Surprise

I'm a snob about professional beauty products. There's no other way to put it. Being raised by a beauty professional, I don't think I had any other option! I remember spending the night with my cousin one time, and I had forgotten my shampoo and conditioner at home, so I used hers. When I came home, I walked in the door and my mom could smell me! She said, "Is that Herbal Essence?!!" Ha!

That being said, I've never known the turmoil of paying full price for OPI, Creative, Essie, etc.... There has never been a reason for me to use the cheap stuff. However, I went to Walmart recently, and as I passed the beauty section, this nail polish caught my eye! There was an array of colors, and this fluorescent orange color really stood out to me! With a price so affordable I thought I would just give it a try! 

I rushed home to try it out, and was pleasantly surprised! I love the colors I purchased! They glided on nicely, and dried quickly! I still love my OPI, but it's nice to know that there is such an inexpensive line of polish, that offers such great colors! I highly recommend it!



Colors by Salon Perfect
On left-Flamingo Flair
On right-Shocked


XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...