Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Time To Dance

[ took this shot in Steve Madden store to get the green light from the husband! ]

Last week when I was in D.C., I went with din to pick up lipstick from MAC at Nordstrom. As we were walking through the mall to catch the metro, these neon shoes caught my eye. That's an understatement. They stopped me in my tracks! Just like din, I also needed to shake things up and a little retail therapy was just the answer!

Since then, I have been waiting for the perfect occasion to bust out my hot new dancin' shoes, and tonight is the night. I'm on my way to my friend's wedding and we're going to celebrate the night away!

 XOXO dré

sweater | Forever21
bandeau | Victoria's Secret
skirt | Victoria's Secret
shoes | Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...