Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Frighteningly Beautiful

Halloween is just around the corner, and that means, 'tis the season to be spooky! I don't know about you, but if I'm going to be scaring  anyone, I want it to be because of my good looks!

I'm such a sucker for anything festive. So when I went to Walgreens to pick up my prescription, I got pulled right in by the sight of these Disney Villains makeup kits. I went for the Cruella De Vil set because I thought that color pallet would look best on me. 

For under $10, you get 2 sets of eyeshadow ( one for a day look, and the other for a night look ), an eyelid primer, a pencil eyeliner, a liquid eyeliner, an eyeshadow brush, mascara, and lipgloss! And I shouldn't fail to mention that it actually wears really well!  The other kit options were The Wicked Queen, Ursula, and Maleficent.



This is the day eyeshadow. I wore it with my hair in a wet look. So fun!

This is the night look. The colors are a bit darker and more sultry. 

I love both looks, and am excited to play around with both of them! For more villainous ideas, check out the flats designed after the evil mistresses here

Even my pumpkin has to show off some fashion ;)

Tell us your frighteningly beautiful ideas!

XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...