Friday, October 25, 2013

Red Leaves Call For Red Socks


As much as I love summer, I do adore the colors of fall! Plus, I'm having fun with my fall wardrobe!

With all the leather you're seeing everywhere, I couldn't help but bust my own faux leather pants out of my closet. I paired them with a blazer, a royal blue top, and my fab red socks for a pop of color. What do you think?

Blazer | H&M 
Top | H&M 
Faux leather pants | Express
Socks | H&M 
Heels | Carlos by Carlos Santana
Feather earrings w/cuff | Charlotte Russe
Bracelets | H&M 
Infinity ring | street vender in NYC 
Nail polish | Creative's Insomnia ( with all the sleep I've been lacking, this is rather suiting! )


XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...