Saturday, March 14, 2015

eShakti + Me in NYC


I wore this look out with dré for our late night toast to 30 at Pegu Club. By now you know we've know each other since we were 5, but did you know that we talk for hours on the phone almost daily? We laugh about it when we realize it, but yah it's true.

So, when we meet it goes a little further than picking right up where we left off, because we just left off of an hour-plus long phone conversation! Nonetheless, hanging out in NYC for three days and two nights was definitely a fun change to carrying my iPhone around. More looks from our adventures coming soon. Stay tuned!

About This Look
code name: drédin partnered with eShakti for a personalized look to share with our readers. My final choice was this full-skirted black dress. It seemed fun and flirty, so why not?! I styled it with a button up, bowler hat, and low heeled pumps, and am happy about the final look.

On the real, the bodice of the dress isn't my favorite design nor fabric. It's a stiff cotton and, unfortunately, the button details on the back are not delicate enough to give a striking appeal. Although it's strapless, it's nice that it comes with attachable straps. One of my straps, however, needs to be sewn tight because the clasp doesn't hold. Truly, the skirt saves this piece!

My experience with eShakti has been varied. First and foremost, I'm excited they asked us to collaborate. The concept of custom orders is fantastic, and I'm glad we had the opportunity to share with you, our readers! Second, the available designs do not capture my style, so it was difficult to find an item. Third, ordering was a little tricky because customer service had a different idea about measuring than most. (For example, a skirt that showed to sit on the hip required my under bust measurement because apparently it fit empire. Hmmm.) Further, my first order arrived in the wrong size. Lastly, customer service was very present during the entire process and made every effort to get it right immediately.

Overall, I think that if you search the site and find items you truly like you should try it out. You could have an easy experience like dré had and be completely in love! What's more is that I have a coupon for you! Just enter the following at check out to get 10% off: "codedredin10". The code is valid from 3/20–4/20. That's a full month of multiple discounted purchases woot woot!

Shout out in the comments below if you have any questions. 
Or need help deciding between this or that (-;

xo | din


shirt | H&M
necklace | H&M
hat | boohoo
bracelet | Alex & Ani 'Fleur d'Lis'
dress | eShakti 'Sydney'
shoes | Stuart Weitzman





No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...