Wednesday, March 11, 2015

We Started From Washington...

code name: drédin

We started from Washington, now we here! And, boy, was the struggle real...

It should come as no surprise that we were up to the wee hours of the morning finishing our packing. Once complete, we only had a little time for a "quick nap" before dré caught her flight and I caught my bus. Well, attempted to catch my bus anyways. I missed it because I had to shovel my car out of snow and ice! All I kept thinking was: this is what 30 looks like.

After all, we were headed to NYC to celebrate dré's 30th. Aside from the travel struggles that prevented us from reaching each other until just after 6p, we were finally reunited from our respective Washingtons in the unique and cozy section of Manhattan called SoHo. Here we are pictured at Pegu Club in SoHo enjoying a Gin, Gin Mojito. Keeping to tradition we arrived at 3a and closed it down at 4a. As Katy Perry once said, "this is how we do."

We'll be sure to tell you more about our trip and what we wore in upcoming posts. 
Stay tuned...

xo | din


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...