Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sabo Skirt



A few months ago, I discovered Sabo Skirt on Instagram. I immediately became obsessed with the account and followed it closely. 

As my birthday approached, I thought it was time to treat myself, so I got on their website to order myself a little something. Not only is it super affordable, it comes in a very timely matter, especially considering it ships from Australia! 

Unfortunately this shirt dress I'm wearing is no longer available :(  BUT the ribcage ring I'm wearing is and its on sale!! 

I plan to order again from them soon and hope that you take my advice and check them out! Do you like what I got? 

xo | dré 


shirt dress | Sabo Skirt
heels | Forever 21
ribcage ring | Sabo Skirt 
layered ring | H&M 
necklace | family heirloom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...