Monday, March 9, 2015

Mani Monday | Blvck


Believe me when I tell you, Oahn at Rex Day Spa in Falls Church, VA is the real deal. I may have mentioned before that I've been painting my nails since I was 4 so, needless to say, I'm very particular about my manicures! Truthfully, I've never been completely satisfied until now.

About my nails:
My good friend Bridget is a nail diva and after seeing her wear this half moon design earlier in the year, I knew that I wanted to replicate it. Soon after two failed attempts (one mine and the other at a salon), I decided to get a name: Oahn. For my appointment, I requested the half moon design and Erin Fetherston's NYFW Fall 2015 accent nail. Basically altering two inspirations to make them my own. My nails were prepped to my liking (she even patched up a snag!), and the nail art was skillfully completed with precision.

I usually don't paint with gel colors or shellac because it lasts at least 2-weeks, and I get bored quickly. But, I love, love, love my nails! What do you think?

xo | din


polish | GelColor by OPI
manicure | Oahn at Rex Day Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...