Monday, April 27, 2015

Mani Monday | Garden Variety

Your nail game just got turned up a notch with this sassy teal color from Essie's Spring 2015 collection. And despite the name, you won't be referred to as anything other than a trendy fashionista!

Now, it is quite bold in color, so if you work in a strict environment (sad face), then this color is best saved for your toes or the weekend.


I'm not quite sure why my difficulty with Essie polishes continues, but once again it wasn't the smoothest process. With 'Garden Variety ' I found it to be extremely thin causing the paint to drip off the brush. Once I got to the second coat (which was barely needed because the color is so rich!), I was able to find a happy medium between a brush stroke that spilled paint and one that prevented a smooth stroke.

In other words, I 'm a pro and made it work. Just look at this color! How could I not?

xo | din

Also check out my product review on Essie's 'Flowerista'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...