Thursday, April 2, 2015

Don't Be Shy



I tend to be an all or nothing kind of girl. Life is too short to be overly cautious, especially when it comes to my hair. If I'm gonna make a change, chances are, I'm doing it big!

As you already saw, I got my hair cut by Chloe a couple days ago. Although I've been loving every second of my cut, I felt a deep urgency to change my color too. After all, I've been a brunette for over a year, which I'll equate to dog years. That's a long time people!

I knew to look no further than the one and only Sharon Gause. Some may assume I'm partial because she's my mother, but that would be ludicrous. I know talent, and this lady has it! She had her work cut out for her because my hair always has crazy things going on. Nonetheless, she got me blonded to perfection. I'm swooning over my new cut/color combo! Aren't you?

xo | dré 


shirt dress | Zara
jeans | Forever 21
heels | Old Navy 
haircolor | Sharon @ Sharon's Hair Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...