Tuesday, April 28, 2015

World's Largest Ego



Just like shopping in the souk was on my "Must Do" list, so was visiting the dancing fountain at The Dubai Mall. Before I left the states, my aunt pretty much told me I had to go with how much she talked it up! The Dubai Fountain is the world's largest choreographed fountain with shows every 30 minutes to a new song. It's situated at the world's largest mall and world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.

So, do you think Dubai has the world's largest ego? Share your thoughts!

Oh, you might be wondering what song I heard. Believe it or not, it was Michael Jackson's Thriller. Heck yah! Although this isn't the exact performance (or view) I had, check out the wonders of the dancing fountain here. Ego or not, these folks really know how entertain at no expense spared! I had a blast!


xo | din



dress | Forever 21


din's Travel Notes
If you want designer, come to The Dubai Mall. This place is almost exclusive to it. Situated in a highly prominent area of Burj Khalifa (think Rodeo times 10), you will have access to the glamour, dining, and even entertainment! In my case, my friend and I attempted to see a famous Arab pop singer, but the crowd rushed the stage so they had to shut it down. Too bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...