Monday, April 13, 2015

Mani Monday | Hello Hawaii Ya?


Remember when I told you I had Hawaii on my brain? Well I'm so excited to announce, that I'm moving to Oahu with my family in 2 months!

The process for this move began about a year ago. It's definitely been quite the emotional roller coaster, as there has been lots of paperwork and testing involved with my husband's job in order for him to transfer. As all of the waiting was coming to an end, OPI  came out with a Hawaii collection!
Can we say, MEANT TO BE?!


Today I'm wearing Hello Hawaii Ya? because how could I not? It's such a fun shade of purple and I felt like I just had to add it to my polish collection. Next time you see this shade on my nails, I'll most likely be on Waikiki beach. Aloha!


xo | dre


polish | OPI Hello Hawaii Ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...