Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back Stage @ Sara Roka | Vancouver Fashion Week
































They tell you it's the second biggest fashion show in North America. Well, it didn't hit me until I saw the runway.

I've always seen the runway of NYFW through photos and videos, and dreamed of sitting there alongside the likes of Anna Wintour as the world's best fashion walked by.

Even though I've walked the runway before, the rush I felt yesterday was amazing. The set up in Vancouver at the Chinese Cultural Center is so well done.

These are behind the scenes photos of the opening show, Sara Roka. You can see my final look coming down the runway here.

Now, I'm off to my next fitting! You've got the code to the backstage pass-- more to come!

XOXO dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...