Friday, September 27, 2013

Backstage @ Lili Ming & IMA | Vancouver Fashion Week

It's been a week since I finished walking for Vancouver fashion week, and I know there are people eager to see photos of what I did! Take a walk with me backstage at the shows for Lili Ming and IMA.

Below is a shot of my hair and makeup or Lili Ming. I loved this look! The hair was a soft undone French twist, and the lips were two toned. If you look closely you will see they are orange in the center and hot pink in the corners. I will definitely be stealing this for a makeup look I do in the future!


This collection showcased 5 collections within the collection, and sent over 80 pieces down the runway! I guess when someone tells them to get ready for a show, they don't play!  Below, you will see two of the three dresses I wore down the runway.










The second show I walked in this evening was for IMA. It was so crazy backstage, with a shortage of hair and makeup people, that my hair skills were put to the test! I did my own hair for the show! I thought the makeup was fun for this too. Very soft, with a bit mor drama around the eyes!


Theses lovely little ladies in the middle are the designers for this collection. The clothing is all yoga/athletic inspired, and all the models were loving how comfortable and adorable that each piece was! I defiantly plan on buying from them in the future!




XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...