Monday, September 23, 2013

[ Who Stole the Show? ]

Marchesa
There are two things a fashionista loves: 1) Fashion Week 2) A red carpet event.

Yesterday, the 65th Emmy Awards had men and women dressed to impress. My eye kept being drawn to the elegant ladies in white. Kerry Washington (above) stunned in Marchesa. Absolutely loved her in this. I also liked that Kiernan Shipka's full-skirted floral look was both fun and age-appropriate.

Below you can see some of my favorites. Hover over the photos to deCODE who these starlets wore!

Armani Privé
Claire Danes
Donna Karan
Emilia Clarke
Delpozo
Kiernan Shipka

Although these light colored dresses caught my eye. Leave it to Vera Wang to make lasting statement! [ Can I get one in my size?! ]

Vera Wang
Kaley Cuoco

Who wore your favorite look?

xo | din



photo courtesy | Jason Merrit/Getty Images, elle.com/Getty Images, HuffingtonPost.com/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...