Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fair Festivities

Every fall I get really excited about going to the fair! It's kind of like I'm 10 again. I'm not such a big ride person, but I love fair food and just looking around! Cotton candy and a footlong corndog were defiantly on my check list!









With my cotton candy and corndog happily dancing in my stomach, I thought my day was complete. That's before I saw camels! You best believe I have been wanting to ride a camel....and I didn't even have to fly to Egypt to do it! 

Bucket list: Ride a camel ~~ CHECK!

Cut-off T | Forever 21
Jeans | Mossimo Supply Co
Moccasins | Minnetonka 
Coat | Garage
Scarf | Zara
Bag | secondhand 

XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...