You know that look some folks give you when you wear white after Labor Day? Well, that's the look I'm giving deep down inside when I see or hear people trying to rush my beloved summer. Today's the day, though, that I have to embrace all the boot talk and chilled breezes. After all, it's the first day of fall.
Earlier I mentioned that this was the first year that I am actually looking forward to allowing fall layers to overwhelm my wardrobe. Here are a few key fall staples to look out for this season as you peruse your favorite shops, latte in hand.
1) Be bold with your lip color:
2) A scarf will give you infinite possibilities:
3) Find a jacket that provides enough conversation as it does warmth:
4) Remember, leather pulls everything together:
5) Try on my go to bootie for size:
Stay warm and check back for more fall wardrobe inspirations!
xo | din
photo courtesy | Siddy Says, Express, Urban Outfitters, H&M, DSW