Saturday, September 21, 2013

Well, It's Official...

You know that look some folks give you when you wear white after Labor Day? Well, that's the look I'm giving deep down inside when I see or hear people trying to rush my beloved summer. Today's the day, though, that I have to embrace all the boot talk and chilled breezes. After all, it's the first day of fall.

Earlier I mentioned that this was the first year that I am actually looking forward to allowing fall layers to overwhelm my wardrobe. Here are a few key fall staples to look out for this season as you peruse your favorite shops, latte in hand.


1) Be bold with your lip color:


2) A scarf will give you infinite possibilities:


3) Find a jacket that provides enough conversation as it does warmth:


4) Remember, leather pulls everything together:


5) Try on my go to bootie for size:


Stay warm and check back for more fall wardrobe inspirations!

xo | din



photo courtesy | Siddy Says, Express, Urban Outfitters, H&M, DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...