Thursday, September 19, 2013

Roaming The Streets








Vancouver, B.C. is such a beautiful city! So with all of the hectic ness, I've tried to make it a point to get out and see the sights ( and get a little shopping in too! )!! 

I made sure to snap a photo of the venue for Vancouver Fashion Week, for all of you to see! It's right in the heart of Chinatown, which I thoroughly enjoyed exploring yesterday! I then walked from there to the downtown area, for a little shopping trip to Zara. It's a good thing I was wearing these extremely comfy boots I recently bought at Nordstrom, because let me tell you, I really did some walking!

I then took a stroll down Burrard St., lined with Louis Vuitton and the likes. It's always fun to see the fashion worn by people in other cities! And finally, thank goodness for international Starbucks! It's really kept me going!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for the shows I'm walking in tonight! Stay tuned!


XOXO dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...