Sunday, September 15, 2013

[ Let's Hear It for the Boy ]

So, I'm kinda fangirling over Men's fall fashion. Although we are in preview season for what's in store for spring, I've been revisiting the shows from the Fall 2013 runway. Men's layers will take them from distinguished office wear to I make this look good happy hour. [The gentlemen of Washington, DC just perked up..]

Below I've compiled a few casual, business, and outwear looks from leading menswear designers. [You can deCODE the designer by hovering over the image.]

dSquared2
Nautica
Billy Reid
Burberry
dSquared2
dSquared2
dSquared2
dSquared2
Trussardi
John Varvatos
Tommy Hilfiger
Calvin Klein
Kenneth Cole

Be sure to check back for my men's fashion deCODE. I'll show you how to get these Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear runway looks to walk directly into your wardrobe!

xo | din

photo courtesy | GQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...