Friday, September 6, 2013

Date Night








I love dressing up! And possibly more than dressing up, I love having a reason to dress up! For most, you might say that a Christmas party or gala only make up only a couple events per year, but I say, "why not have a date night?!" After all, getting spruced up with your lover, and having an evening outside the ordinary, is the perfect way to fan the flame of love! 

What do you think of my honey and my wardrobe picks?

On dré 
Lacy bandeau | Etiquette ( other items shown here )
Lace skirt | H&M 
Heels | Joey 
Clutch | Steven by Steve Madden
Necklace | second hand
Bracelet | gift

On him
Shirt | Express
Slacks |Gap
Shoes | bullboxer
Watch | A|X 

XOXO dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...