Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hair + Couture + A Lesson From The Godfather....Yes Please!

I recently was a hair model for Matrix, in a Seattle hair show. It truly was an incredible experience in every way! I got to hang out with a bunch of extremely talented stylists for 3 days and wear couture....now that's what I call a weekend!

Darci Brown hooked me up with my gorgeous new blonde color, and I was styled on stage by both Nicholas French and Daniel Roldan.  

Nicholas French has been called "the godfather" of hairdressing. Now I see why! I wish I could sit at his feet for a year and just watch him, listen to him, and assist him with his wig styling! I definitely left feeling like a learned a history lesson and full of inspiration!

Then there is Daniel. What an amazing artist! He has a strong point of view, and full of creativity and talent! Though he is a bit more quiet, don't let him kid you! This guy has jokes, and he and Nicholas had me cracking up with their commentary!

Finally, feast your eyes upon my wardrobe! The blue lagoon of gorgeousness below is by Roberto Cavalli. Ummmm...let's just say I never wanted to take it off, and Nicholas is lucky that it made it back into his bag! The beautiful red gown that I wore for the V.I.P. event is by Angel Sanchez. How fun to be so fancy! I even got to rock porcupine quills in one of my updos!  
















XOXO dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...