Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Recipe Motivation


When we first started the 30 Day Challenge, we promised to share some tasty recipes to encourage your transformation. Take a look at the deliciousness that is above, and check out the recipe below! Not a fan of brussels?! Try a different recipe from Rachel Schultz.

*You can substitute the olive oil with coconut oil.
recipe & image by rachelschultz.com


After my run in with a chocolate lava cake last Sunday, I decided to give up dessert completely for the remainder of the 30 Day Challenge. I'm allowing two exceptions, though: Thanksgiving and my birthday. I don't want quitting cold-turkey to scare you away from the Challenge as a whole, so I'm sharing this recipe from my "i could eat." Pinterest board. 

I'd say this is an acceptable way to get your chocolate fix, wouldn't you agree?

recipe & image by skinnyms.com
 
Bon appétite!

 xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...