Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, My Hair Is PINK!








Well! The time has come for me to have a change with my hair again! As much as I loved having my blonde hair, I was over it. My ambition was to go darker with it again....and it still is...but I made a pit stop along the way!

While I was in Vancouver for fashion week, I got a couple emails from my coworkers, begging me to let them color my hair pink. It's for a good cause. Good cause? Then I guess I'm in!

Gene Juarez Salon and Spas are presenting a runway show this Thursday at 7pm at the Experience Music Project, called I Am Hopeful. The ticket proceeds are benefiting the Hope Heart Institute, as more women die each year from heart disease in America, then all cancers combined. 

Come show your support and see me rock the runway this Thursday! Ticket details can be found at http://www.genejuarez.com/style.aspx. 


XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...