Saturday, November 30, 2013

2 weeks...

I can't believe the time is almost here for me to head back to the west coast. Or as some might say-- the best coast. I definitely am in need of a touch base, and as the days near my flight departure I realize more desperately so.

So, what's the line up? In the first three days I'll be attending a concert with my sister, the nutcracker and a Christmas party with dré. Whew! It's gonna be a jet set weekend! What's this mean? I need to have outfits that are both fun and easy. Here are a few options that I'm using for inspiration-- what do you think?

Leather
Oversize Collar Shearling Jacket
leather cuff from Lilac Bijoux

Sparkle
code name: drédin
code name: drédin

Tulle
Monique Lhuillier
Free People Raw Tulle skirt

See you [west coast friends] in two weeks!

xo | din


photos | shopstyle.com

2 comments:

  1. This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep
    a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
    start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you
    presented it. Too cool!

    Feel free to visit my blog: xtreme muscle pro review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the hard work you put into your website and
    in depth information you present. It's nice
    to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed
    material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    Review my blog post endure beauty system

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...