Friday, November 22, 2013

Fresh

This morning was rough. I literally had to peel myself out of bed. I'm not gonna lie. It's been a tough week. I've been failing miserably on our 30 day challenge, and then I've had my own personal stuff to go along with it all.

As I put my feet on the floor, I recollected my phone call with din the night before. I had to keep going. So I got up, and put on the first clothes I could find. My hair went in a top knot, and a bit of makeup to go over what was left from the day before. 

After I met a friend for a much needed coffee date, I stepped outside to see the sun shining so bright, I knew it had to get better.








Blazer | H&M 
Top | Lily White
Jeans | Mossimo Supply Co.
Boots | Report

XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...