Friday, November 8, 2013

I Am Hopeful

The I Am Hopeful fashion show, put on by Gene Juarez, to benefit the Hope Heart Institute was a huge success! With over 500 guests in attendance, and hundreds of stylists from the salon pulling together, the Seattle community was definitely feeling the love last night! I'm so proud and honored to be part of such an amazing company!


Sean Paul Stroupe and Ruben Manzo tag teamed my hair, to give it a "resort" look for the show.



Below is the storyboard of inspiration for the Vibrant collection I walked in.


The Vibrant collection was wardrobed by The Finery.


I made sure I was able to snap a quick photo with Gene Juarez before I left the building ;)


XOXO dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...