Monday, May 12, 2014

A Gift To Me



This year is flying by! It's crazy to think that it's already been 2 months since my birthday ( perhaps because every day I want it to be my birthday?! J/k...but really...)!! 

If your an Express card holder, then you know in the month of your birthday they send you a gift card to use in their store toward a purchase. Well I for sure am not going to turn down a gift!  So I marched right in there to hunt for a new goody and walked out with this  fun little dress. It's so comfy! Plus I love that it's mini and has tiny little sequins all over it! What do you think?

xo | dré 

dress | Express
boots | Dollhouse 
bracelet | United Colors of Beneton
ring | Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...