Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Watch This


I'm not a big watch wearer. The last watch I wore was a gift and I only wore it because its chain link design allowed me to use it as a bracelet. In all honesty, even though I admire the look a nice watch adds to an outfit, I haven't thought about buying a watch for myself in years. Until now.

I visited one of my favorite Old Town Alexandria boutiques, 3 Sisters, and there this beauty was. Perhaps it was the resemblance of a spring favorite--seersucker, or the contrast to the chevron print overhaul, but I couldn't pass it up! I gotta say, I've been using it more for the look than anything, but in the age of the smart phone, I can't be the only one, right?

Quick tip: As watch batteries tend not to last with me, I pull the pin to stop the clock from running. Whether or not you experience the same frequent battery failure as I do, I recommend doing this to allow an extended life period for your battery!

xo | din


watch | Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...