Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Can't Get Enough



So, I know you've seen these heels before. The truth is, I can't get enough. If an opportunity presents itself, you best believe, I'm slappin' these babies on! Every time I see their gorgeous shade of highlighter yellow, I get really excited! 

For this ootd, I wanted my accessories to really pop (as if they don't enough already), so I went for all black in my clothing. Watch out! My heels and bag might blind you when I stroll by! Do you love this hue as much as I do?

xo | dré 


top | United Colors of Beneton
pants | La Classe Couture
heels | Steve Madden
cuff | local street vendor
bag | gift with purchase of Taylor by Taylor Swift
sunglasses | Kenneth Cole Reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...