Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Long Version


It's Saturday and that means something in DC -- brunch!
Surely the masses will be out as the high for the day is upper 70s. Since Georgetown will be swarmed by tourists, I'm going to enjoy my dad's company over a tasty meal elsewhere! Here are some of my fav spots if you're looking to enjoy brunch today, or in the near future:
Town Hall, Ted's Bulletin, Montmarte, and more!

Be sure to step out in trend! I have been absolutely loving my long cardigans from H&M. Whether it's been cool, hot, or windy, the lightweight fabric has been perfectly versatile. Check out my outfit break down for inspiration on your brunch look today!

Oh! We want to hear from you! Where in your city do you love to brunch?
Let us know in the comments below!

xo | din

my look deCODEd
dress | Poetry (similar here)
cardigan | H&M
cat-eye shades | Aldo (similar here)
belt | H&M (similar here)
rings | Urban Outfitters, Dillards (similar here and here)
sandals | Chinese Laundry (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...