Saturday, May 10, 2014

So Simple


It's so simple to liven up your look. Just put on a dress! 
For an event, I chose to wear this long dress with a lace overlay and belt. See, I wasn't feeling very well this day, and effortless was key! Lace is in this season and the rich color made it evening appropriate. The belt is braided and its color adds a nice pop. 

As I was walking by these beautiful flowers, I decided I would tuck one behind my ear to finish off the look. What do you think?

xo | din

dress | Trixxi
belt | H&M
makeup | Urban Decay shadow palette, MAC foundation, Mary Kay blush, Milani bronzer
ring | Top Shop
nails | Strawberry Margarita by OPI
sandals | Chinese Laundry (old)
blowout | Shannon at Taylor & York


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...