Monday, May 19, 2014

Orange Is the New Black


Spring is the newest season and orange is the new black. For today at least! Surely I'll be back to onyx, but in the meantime I'm gonna play tag with the bumble bees. 

I paired this zip front, pleated-bodice dress with a long cardigan (which I love!). This lightweight cardigan has 3/4 sleeves making it perfect for this warming weather. What's more? Check out this cuff! I spent some time in DC's Eastern Market this weekend and picked up this aqua-green leather cuff. You know my love for leather cuffs, especially when they're by local designers! I finished the look with soft makeup and big hair.

What do you think?

xo | din

ensemble | H&M
cuff | T. Omari Leatherworks (local designer @ Eastern Market)
shades | Aldo
sandals | Chinese Laundry

photos shot with my iPhone by Chrystalain of Reflection Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...