Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Met Gala 2014

My oh my! So many stars at this year's Met Gala were to die for! At most events lately, I've found myself only loving up to 5 looks. Not this time! These celebs pulled out all the stops! All of the dresses that really caught my eye had a color palet of black, white, gray (silver), and neutral. Doesn't seem like the most exciting array of colors, but when you see the gowns, you'll know why I fell for them! Here are my favorite looks from the evening...count 'em...there're 12!!

Blake Lively in Gucci Première

Lily Aldridge in Michael Kors

Rihanna in Stella McCartney

Gisele Bündchen in Balenciaga


Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney

Beyoncé in Givenchy Couture and veil by Philip Treacy

Lily Donaldson in Burberry

Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham

Nicole Richie in Donna Karan

Suki Waterhouse in Burberry 

Joan Smalls in Vera Wang

Stella Tennant in Burberry 

Which is your fav?

xo | dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...