Friday, May 30, 2014

Jump


TGIF! I can't wait for this weekend! I hope the weather is as gorgeous for everyone where they are as it is for me here! 

Today's look is so comfortable without being boring. This strapless jumper has lightweight fabric, perfect for the warmer weather, while this sweater is a must for the cooler mornings or stores with the A/C blasted a bit too high. My fedora and accessories give just the right flare plus this hat shades my peepers from the sun. What do you think? 

xo | dré 


jumper | second hand
sweater | Gap
sandals | dolce vita 
fedora | Merona 
earrings | gift 
bracelet | gift
rings | Forever 21
polish | OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre? layered with Lights Of Emerald City

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...