Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[ It's in the details ]


bracelets | 'Edward Smiles' by JULES Smith, multi-chain by LOFT
knuckle rings | Forever 21
necklace | Express
hi-lo skirt | Forever 21
sandals | old
tank | LOFT
belt | H&M
shades | Charming Charlie
bag | Miztique

Accessories are so fun! The 'Edward Smiles' bracelet is something I won from the awesome jewelery designer Jules Smith a couple years ago. [ A few days before my birthday, matter of fact! ] My bird ring has a long history, too. It was a yearly purchase at the Central Washington State Fair. Yearly because I lost it. Every year. [ The original was purchased by my dad-- the consecutive ones, too. Hey, I was young! ]

What are some of your favorite accessories to wear?

xo | din


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...